Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! As many of you know, I love to cook/bake, and I am constantly looking for new recipes to try. I have found that the best ones out there are the ones that each of you have tried with your own families. I invite you to look, cook and share.

My goal is that this will become a great resource for those that love to cook and are looking for a good recipe. I know when I am meal planning I love to mix in both the tried-and-true along with a new one here and there. I hope we can all learn from each other. Feel free to post not only recipes, but comments on how you have changed the recipe, tips or other helpful cooking/baking information.

If you are interested in posting your own recipes, please let me know and I can give you a login.

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

Yay! I love this idea! I feel like I'm always making the same stuff over and over again, especially lately (not really up to a challenge these days). I'm excited to add this to my list of fav. blogs!